Back to school shopping isn’t just for the kids! We’ve got all the teacher outfit essentials for teachers heading back to their classrooms this fall as well as styles that can be staples in their wardrobe all year long. From casual Fridays to field trip outfits, you’re sure to find something you’ll want to wear 24/7.
- Power Of My Love Black Blouse
- Lifetime Of Style Berry Blouse
- Let Me Adore You Rust Button Front Gauze Blouse
- Casual Saturday Grey T-Shirt Bodysuit
- Follow The Wind Taupe Lightweight Plaid Blouse
- Guessing Game Tiered Pink Blouse
We love light weight, throw on and go kind of tops that can be paired with multiple bottoms for maximum outfit options! Bonus – these styles come in multiple colors!
- All In For Love Rose Ribbed Button Skirt
- Dance In The Rain Pink/Ivory Floral Maxi Skirt
- Epiphany Moment Sage Pants
- An Extra Day Blue Floral Maxi Skirt
- Marisol White Skinny Jeans
Comfort is key – especially if you’re in a classroom full of littles. Style a maxi skirt with a graphic tee or wear our bestselling tie waist pants with a button-up blouse. The options are endless!
- Set Yourself Free Berry Maxi T-Shirt Dress
- Who I'm Supposed To Be Striped Black/White Maxi Tank Dress
- Around The Cities Colorblock Taupe/Navy T-Shirt Dress
- Simple Melody Midi Black T-Shirt Dress
- State Of Grace Terracotta Button Detail Tiered Maxi Dress
Instant teacher outfits that can easily be paired with a denim jacket or cardigan as the weather cools down or the AC in the school building gets cranked up!
- More Than Words Blush Open Knit Striped Cardigan
- Make Time For Love Grey Animal Print Cardigan
- Stay Beautiful Dark Wash Denim Jacket
- Teacher Floral Pink Corded Graphic Sweatshirt
- Take A Trip Leopard Strap Grey Backpack
- Make It There Leather Tan Purse
These items are staples for any teacher’s closet. Tote bags to carry all your essentials to and from, the cutest teacher sweatshirt, and layering pieces to pair with your favorite teacher outfits.
- Educator Charcoal Corded Graphic Sweatshirt
- It's A Great Day To Learn Something New White Graphic Tee
- Checkered Teach Chalky Mint Graphic Tee
- Caffeinate And Educate Mauve Graphic Tee
Our favorite kind of teacher outfits! We love a graphic tee and jeans combination for the end of the week.
- Teach Love Inspire Cream Graphic Tee
- Teacher Multi White Graphic Tee
- Teacher Retro Ivory Graphic Tee
- Teacher Love And Care Peach Graphic Tee
Favorites for field trips! Pairing a graphic tee with comfy bottoms is an easy teacher outfit no matter where you’re headed.
- Full Hands, Full Hearts Cream Graphic Tee
- Teacher Block Navy Corded Graphic Sweatshirt
- Teach Chenile Patch Fleece Grey Graphic Sweatshirt
- First Day Vibes White Graphic Tee
- Teacher Life Chalky Mint Graphic Tee
Be sure to check out our Teacher Shop for all of our latest outfits for teachers including several new graphic tees and sweatshirts designed with teachers in mind!
Back to school shopping isn't just for the kids! Calling all teachers - it's your time to get a wardrobe refresh as well. This Style Guide is your excuse to find some new outfit inspo for teachers that will be great in and out of the classroom.
Styles every teacher needs: effortless, dressy yet comfortable pants and a denim jacket. The Epiphany Moment Pants are available in 4 colors. With the tie belt detail, these pants are just the right amount of dressy professional for the classroom. You can also dress these up on the weekend with heels and a trendy bodysuit. Our Stay Beautiful Denim Jacket gives you endless layering options with sleeveless dresses, tanks, camis, and other blouses. Choose from a medium or dark wash hue.
For an easy match, grab a flowy, neutral blouse and pair with a pair of our white Chelsie jeans. The Power of My Love Black Blouse, Counting the Minutes Black Balloon Sleeve Blouse, or My Best Advice Taupe Blouse are great choices you can wear throughout the school year.
We love an instant outfit especially when they’re comfortable for the classroom. Layered with Happiness and Not Mistaken Terracotta are good options if you’re not looking to layer with a jacket or cardigan. Giving your All Tiered Dress and Easy Living are perfect for matching with a denim jacket or textured cardigan.
TGIF! Grab your favorite pair of denim and get casual. The Playful Personality cardigan is sure to be a fall fave that you can wear in and out of the classroom. Set yourself Free is a style you’ll want in every color! There’s literally one for every day of the week. You won’t find a comfier fit!
It’s tote time! Every educator needs a tote for, well, all the things! All Over The World, Best First Impression and Totally Unique Animal Print Brown are great selections and several of these have the option to personalize with your monogram. Last but not least, be sure to snag a Grab and Go lunch bag for your lunch break! There are six cute prints to choose from!
Pink Lily Ambassadors that are teachers themselves shared their favorites for the classroom.
“I love this outfit because it’s professional but still fun. Black pants are a staple for teachers and can be styled in so many different ways. I love the fun pop of color that the pink blazer brings to the style and the detail of the shoes!”
- Haven @teachingwithHaven
“I would wear this dress while teaching because it is so fun and comfortable! The sneakers are perfect for teaching since I’m on my feet all day.”
- Hannah @kinderqueen123
“I love an outfit that can go from work to weekend and summer to fall. This dress is comfortable, easy to move in, and looks great with a denim jacket. Throw on a cute pair of booties or flats, and you're classroom ready.”
- Angela @teachinginheelsblog
Teacher Graphic Tees
Introducing new graphic tees for educators! These are just a glimpse at a few of the latest designs. These are great for training day and casual Fridays. Be sure to check out all of the debuting tees at pinklily.com