Don’t be afraid to stray from the go-to wedding guest dress option when you’re choosing an outfit for your next wedding. Here’s a quick guide on how to style a wedding guest pants outfit – a great option if you’re looking for a warmer outfit, will be chasing kids around a venue, or just want something a little more comfortable but still stylish!
Style with a Dressy Sweater
- Fashionista Forever Burgundy Smocked Knit Pants + Clear My Schedule Black Mock Neck Sweater Tank
- Fashionista Forever Rust Smocked Knit Pants + All Caught Up Beige Cowl Neck Sweater
Depending on the temperature and whether it is an outdoor or indoor wedding, you can pair a lightweight, trendy tank sweater, or a classic cowl neck to dress up any knit pant. Finish the look with heels for an even more upscale wedding pants outfit.
Dress it up with a Bodysuit
- Café Crush Olive Corduroy Pants + Hit Or Miss Brown Mock Neck Bodysuit
- Improvised Notes Mauve Cord Paperbag Waist Pants + Too Good For You Multicolor Floral Print Bodysuit
- Everlee Black Split Hem Jeans + Can't Deny My Love Black and Taupe Spliced Leopard Print Bodysuit
Elevate any pair of pants with a staple bodysuit! It’s so easy to grab a neutral hue (besides white) to match with a dressy pair of pants. Also, don’t be afraid to pair an eye-catching print with your pants as a wedding outfit.
Add a Satin Blouse
- Carrying Your Love Tan Wide Leg Pants + Setting Us Free Olive Satin Long Sleeve Blouse
- That's The Way It Is Brown Pocketed Trousers + Keep It Professional Rust Satin Button Front Blouse
- One For The Books Taupe Wide Leg Pants + Somebody Else Rust Open Back Satin Cropped Blouse
We love a satin blouse because it adds a feminine touch to any outfit. Don’t forget the heels to style pants for a wedding outfit.
Looking for more wedding guest outfit inspo? Check out our Wedding Guest Style Guide!